UC San Diego is committed to design and development processes that support providing an accessible website to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
Reporting Accessibility Issues
If you cannot access content or use features on any UC San Diego website due to a disability, please fill out this form:
Online Accessibility Policy
UC San Diego’s goal is to make all of our websites and online communications accessible to everyone, including individuals with disabilities. For more information, please refer to the University of California Electronic Policy.
Website Accessibility Principles
UC San Diego strives to support the following principles in all website development and design:
- Remember that accessibility and design are complementary.
- Practice user-centric design.
- Separate style from content when possible.
- Organize sites for consistency and clarity.
- Test sites.
- Write concisely and clearly.
- Don’t rely on alternative, text-only sites.
View a list of selected accessibility tools and resources for more information on designing for inclusion.