STEP INTO OUR WORLD
We can show you pictures galore, but there is no substitute for getting immersed in the bustle of student life, exploring experimental research centers and soaking up the ocean views. Stop by for a visit. We would love to show you around.
Gain insight into admission criteria, talk to current students and take in the sights.
Prospective student tours include an admission information session and walking tour led by current students.
We welcome students groups from elementary, middle and high schools as well as community colleges.
Get an inside look at UC San Diego from anywhere in the world online or from your mobile device.
We are eager to meet you and give you the grand tour. Learn more details on how to find us, park and navigate the campus.
Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis.
- Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe.
- Omnis dolor repellendu quod
- Caum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quoquod maxime placeat facere possimus maxime placeat facere poss
Discover the vibrant neighborhoods, sustainable architecture, public art collection and diverse history of UC San Diego. Our free walking, bus and green building tours—geared for the general public—happen every Sunday afternoon and highlight our origins, art and architecture.
ADDITIONAL CAMPUS TOURS
- Get to know Scripps Institution of Oceanography, one of the first centers for ocean, Earth and atmospheric science.
- Take a free, self-guided tour of the Stuart Collection, a public art collection perfect for families and art aficionados alike.
- An essential study haven, a repository for renowned collections and an architectural icon. Take a tour of Geisel Library.